Clippers among the West's best?
Has L.A. closed gap on conference's elite with their offseason moves so far?
Barely two months since they were eliminated from the playoffs, the Los Angeles Clippers have a new coach (Doc Rivers), a new contract for Chris Paul and now a new pair of starters on the wing (Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick). Is that enough to close the gap on the San Antonio Spurs, Oklahoma City Thunder and Memphis Grizzlies in the Western Conference? Here are three reasons to think that might be the case -- and three lingering questions the Clippers still have to answer.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's L.A. Clippers Blake Griffin Replica Revolution 30 Red Basketball Jersey