Clippers among the West's best?
Has L.A. closed gap on conference's elite with their offseason moves so far?
Barely two months since they were eliminated from the playoffs, the Los Angeles Clippers have a new coach (Doc Rivers), a new contract for Chris Paul and now a new pair of starters on the wing (Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick). Is that enough to close the gap on the San Antonio Spurs, Oklahoma City Thunder and Memphis Grizzlies in the Western Conference? Here are three reasons to think that might be the case -- and three lingering questions the Clippers still have to answer.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA taps 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Los Angeles Clippers Pub Table