Assessing Lakers' playoff hopes
Here come the Los Angeles Lakers. Despite a schedule loss Monday, when the NBA shipped them to Denver to play a challenging opponent at altitude in the second game of a back-to-back, the Lakers have won 11 of their past 16 games. With wins at home over Minnesota and Atlanta in their next two games, the Lakers can get to .500 for the first time since New Year's Day. Now, Kobe Bryant can talk about a playoff run with his usual confidence.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Sources: Rockets can't make Asik deal now
- LeBron atop newest list of NBA jersey sales
- Duncan, Parker, Ginobili take seat for Spurs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Women's Los Angeles Lakers Slouch Grey Adjustable Hat