Trade targets: 'Buy-low' options
Players having down seasons who might be dealt by the Feb. 21 deadline
Updated: February 11, 2013, 3:59 PM ETBy Kevin Pelton | ESPN Insider
Scott Cunningham/Getty ImagesHas Josh Smith's time in Atlanta expired? Teams looking to 'buy low' may want to swoop up the Hawk.After Josh Smith rejected the Atlanta Hawks' offer of the largest possible extension (three years, $47 million) last week, it's open season on trade rumors involving Smith. A source told our Chris Broussard that there's a 60 percent chance the Hawks move Smith, who can become a free agent this summer, before the Feb. 21 trade deadline.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
- Sources: Nets to sign Collins for rest of season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Chicago Bulls Carlos Boozer #5 Game Time Black T-Shirt