Trade targets: 'Buy-low' options
Players having down seasons who might be dealt by the Feb. 21 deadline
Updated: February 11, 2013, 3:59 PM ETBy Kevin Pelton | ESPN Insider
Scott Cunningham/Getty ImagesHas Josh Smith's time in Atlanta expired? Teams looking to 'buy low' may want to swoop up the Hawk.After Josh Smith rejected the Atlanta Hawks' offer of the largest possible extension (three years, $47 million) last week, it's open season on trade rumors involving Smith. A source told our Chris Broussard that there's a 60 percent chance the Hawks move Smith, who can become a free agent this summer, before the Feb. 21 trade deadline.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers shake early deficit to turn down Heat
- Kobe leads Lakers with 20, but Suns hold on
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
- Clippers sign veteran F Jackson to contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Chicago Bulls Carlos Boozer #5 Red Gametime T-Shirt