Trade scenarios for 'untradables'
Here are some 'untradable' contracts that can be moved at the trade deadline
Updated: February 8, 2013, 3:37 PM ETBy Tom Haberstroh | ESPN Insider
Every season, there are a few toxic contracts around the league that elicit a "No way any team would trade for Player X's Terrible Contract!" retort from readers. And then someone takes on Player X's Terrible Contract. That's something to keep in mind when we hear that the Chicago Bulls and the Toronto Raptors are discussing a deal that involves Carlos Boozer and Andrea Bargnani, two of the most bloated contracts in the league.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe critical of himself after loss to Raptors
- Sources: Kings to acquire Gay from Raptors
- Williams, Pierce hope to return vs. Celtics
- Griz's Pondexter has stress fracture in foot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- Tervis Toronto Raptors 16 oz Logo Tumbler