How much is LeBron James worth?
Here's what the most valuable player might earn if there wasn't a salary cap
Updated: February 5, 2013, 1:34 PM ETBy Tom Haberstroh | ESPN Insider
LeBron James might be the most underpaid player in sports. And he knows it. The reigning MVP is making $17.5 million this season, the 13th-highest salary leaguewide and about $10.3 million below Kobe Bryant's annual paycheck. Before a game against Indiana last Friday, James was asked whether it bothers him that he's not the highest-paid player in the league.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Cleveland Cavaliers LeBron James "King James" Navy T-Shirt