Boston Celtics trade scenarios
Here are six moves the Celtics can make in the wake of Rajon Rondo's injury
Updated: January 28, 2013, 4:58 PM ETBy Tom Haberstroh | ESPN Insider
OK, now what? The Boston Celtics' gutsy win over the Miami Heat on Sunday goes down as one of the most memorable and uplifting January games in recent NBA history -- not just for the Beantown franchise. But there's a fair chance that the good times may not be rolling for much longer. Rajon Rondo's season-ending ACL injury to his right knee could lead to the painful break-up of the Celtics' famed championship core.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.