Boston Celtics trade scenarios
Here are six moves the Celtics can make in the wake of Rajon Rondo's injury
Updated: January 28, 2013, 4:58 PM ETBy Tom Haberstroh | ESPN Insider
OK, now what? The Boston Celtics' gutsy win over the Miami Heat on Sunday goes down as one of the most memorable and uplifting January games in recent NBA history -- not just for the Beantown franchise. But there's a fair chance that the good times may not be rolling for much longer. Rajon Rondo's season-ending ACL injury to his right knee could lead to the painful break-up of the Celtics' famed championship core.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe, Magic challenge Lakers' management
- Nets withstand Heat in another 1-point win
- Aldridge hurts back in fall; X-rays negative
- Griffin, Clips dump Warriors; streak hits 9
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Brooklyn Nets Kevin Garnett #2 Gametime Black T-Shirt