Surprise teams in playoff hunt
What are the chances these six overachievers make the postseason?
Updated: January 7, 2013, 1:01 PM ETBy Kevin Pelton | ESPN Insider
Ezra Shaw/Getty ImagesGolden state of mind: Steph Curry and the Warriors are eyeing a postseason trip in the crowded West.Entering the season, the consensus of experts had nine teams in each conference as likely to make playoff runs -- Atlanta, Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, Indiana, Miami, Milwaukee, New York and Philadelphia in the East, and Dallas, Denver, L.A. Clippers, L.A. Lakers, Memphis, Minnesota, Oklahoma City, San Antonio and Utah in the West.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Jordan rules: 'Cool' with No. 23 for LeBron
- Sources: Agents protesting NBPA head vote
- Sources: Wolves eye PF Young if Love dealt
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's Houston Rockets #12 Match Up Grey Fitted Tee