John Hollinger's Playoff Odds
Which teams are currently overvalued/undervalued? (PER Diem: Dec. 11, 2012)
Originally Published: December 11, 2012By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
D. Clarke Evans/NBAE/Getty ImagesThe Spurs and Thunder are both on pace to win at least 60 games this season.Life is easier for the league's big-market teams, but not so easy that a shrewd small-market team can't outflank them especially with the help of a once-in-a-generation-type star.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Taylor apologizes, will not appeal NBA ban
- LeBron on start: 'I got to do a better job'
- Rockets' Howard to miss third straight game
- Pelicans' Gordon (shoulder) out indefinitely
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Exploring 'Black Planet'
- David Shields, author of "Black Planet," talks about the film version.