Thunder still too predictable in clutch
Friday Harbingers: Portland's pace, D-Will worries, more (PER Diem: Dec. 30, 2011)
Updated: December 30, 2011, 4:57 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
- AP Photo/Alonzo AdamsKevin Durant's game-winning dagger was a sight to behold, but Dallas should've seen it coming.It was the shot of the year so far, both for Kevin Durant and whoever is in charge of those extreme zoom-out shots from the top of the arena rafters. But it masked another reality: Oklahoma City still needs to figure how to make its crunch-time offense less predictable.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- D'Antoni, Lakers' brass talk state of team
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com