Best 2013-14 NBA title value bets
Miami Heat, Indiana Pacers among the top NBA title bets
- USA TODAY Sports, Getty ImagesThe Miami Heat, Chicago Bulls and Indiana Pacers are all good title bets.LAS VEGAS -- The NBA season tips off Tuesday night, and the news regarding the odds to win the title is that there isn't much news (especially among the top contenders).
When the Miami Heat wrapped up their second straight title on June 20, they were made the 7-4 favorite (expressed plus-175 as a money line) at the LVH SuperBook. As you can see by the chart below, by the time the schedule was released Aug. 6, they had been bumped up a notch to 2-1, not as much because their chances of a three-peat had lessened but to entice bettors to tie up their money for the better part of 10 months.
To see all of the best NBA title bets, and to get access to all of Insider's NBA and gambling content, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Harden scores 41, rallies Rockets for OT win
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- Meeks erupts for 42 as Lakers stun Thunder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index