Best 2013-14 NBA title value bets
Miami Heat, Indiana Pacers among the top NBA title bets
When the Miami Heat wrapped up their second straight title on June 20, they were made the 7-4 favorite (expressed plus-175 as a money line) at the LVH SuperBook. As you can see by the chart below, by the time the schedule was released Aug. 6, they had been bumped up a notch to 2-1, not as much because their chances of a three-peat had lessened but to entice bettors to tie up their money for the better part of 10 months.
To see all of the best NBA title bets, and to get access to all of Insider's NBA and gambling content, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Rockets dump Nuggets on Harden's OT heroics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.