Evaluating Kevin Durant's options
According to ESPN's Jalen Rose, Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant will be leaving town the first chance he gets, in the summer of 2016. That may or may not be true, says ESPN.com's Marc Stein, who notes that a lot can happen between now and three summers from now.
Since this is an issue that clearly won't go away, it's probably a good idea to lay out Durant's options, to head off some of the inevitable questions.
To read Larry Coon's full breakdown of Kevin Durant's options, sign up for Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- 76ers lose 17th straight at hands of Knicks
- Heat seal playoff spot behind Wade, LeBron
- Griffin pours in 37 as Clips take 8th in row
- Source: 'Looks like' Phil will take Knicks' job
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant #24 White Replica Jersey
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index