Evaluating Kevin Durant's options
According to ESPN's Jalen Rose, Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant will be leaving town the first chance he gets, in the summer of 2016. That may or may not be true, says ESPN.com's Marc Stein, who notes that a lot can happen between now and three summers from now.
Since this is an issue that clearly won't go away, it's probably a good idea to lay out Durant's options, to head off some of the inevitable questions.
To read Larry Coon's full breakdown of Kevin Durant's options, sign up for Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Bulls stop Warriors in OT; home streak over
- Blatt: LeBron belongs in MVP convo more
- Pierce laments injury to Kobe: 'He's an icon'
- Irving, James boost Cavs to 7th win in row
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Bulls End Warriors' Streak
- Derrick Rose and the Bulls stand in the way of 20 straight wins at home for the Warriors.