Evaluating Kevin Durant's options
According to ESPN's Jalen Rose, Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant will be leaving town the first chance he gets, in the summer of 2016. That may or may not be true, says ESPN.com's Marc Stein, who notes that a lot can happen between now and three summers from now.
Since this is an issue that clearly won't go away, it's probably a good idea to lay out Durant's options, to head off some of the inevitable questions.
To read Larry Coon's full breakdown of Kevin Durant's options, sign up for Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Cousins powers Kings to win over Mavericks
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Griffin leads short-handed Clips by Sixers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Miami Heat LeBron James Neon Player White T-Shirt