Ten players most likely to be dealt
There are still 160 days until the 2013-14 NBA trade deadline on Feb. 20, but if last season is any guide, the biggest action might come earlier. While the 2013 deadline was relatively quiet, we saw James Harden traded in October and Rudy Gay dealt in late January -- two moves that helped shape the Western Conference heading into the playoffs. Who might be involved in this season's big trades? Let's take a look at 10 key players with a reasonable chance of wearing different uniforms.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Woodson: Jackson would only help Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Boston Celtics Rajon Rondo Replica Revolution 30 White Basketball Jersey