Burning questions: Southwest
Addressing issues in a division with two title contenders
The start of training camp is only six weeks away, with many players returning to their team practice facilities the week after Labor Day to participate in "informals" (small group workouts and glorified pickup runs). Most teams have a clear idea of who their personnel will be, and expectations have been set internally, but there's always a level of uncertainty entering camp, burning questions that each team must ask of itself, the answers to which usually hold a key indicator to the level of success that will be achieved this season.
To read more of Amin Elhassan's burning questions facing the Southwest Division, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Taylor apologizes, will not appeal NBA ban
- LeBron on start: 'I got to do a better job'
- Rockets' Howard to miss third straight game
- Sharp-shooting Gasol leads Grizzlies by Clips
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Exploring 'Black Planet'
- David Shields, author of "Black Planet," talks about the film version.