Burning questions: Southwest
Addressing issues in a division with two title contenders
The start of training camp is only six weeks away, with many players returning to their team practice facilities the week after Labor Day to participate in "informals" (small group workouts and glorified pickup runs). Most teams have a clear idea of who their personnel will be, and expectations have been set internally, but there's always a level of uncertainty entering camp, burning questions that each team must ask of itself, the answers to which usually hold a key indicator to the level of success that will be achieved this season.
To read more of Amin Elhassan's burning questions facing the Southwest Division, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.