Brooklyn Nets go all-in
Will blockbuster deal with the Celtics improve the Nets' title chances?
Updated: June 28, 2013, 11:13 AM ETBy Bradford Doolittle | ESPN Insider
As the man with the money and the power, Brooklyn Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov sets the tone for his organization. That tone is one of urgency, at best, and reckless impatience at worst.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA elects 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Griz remove interim tag from GM Wallace
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Brooklyn Nets Kevin Garnett #2 Gametime Black T-Shirt