Brown hire doesn't rule out LeBron
Why James could still return to Cleveland in 2014, plus more league buzz
If you're a Cavaliers fan and you're thinking Brown's rehiring means a reunion with James is no longer possible, relax.
Here's the deal: Brown's presence in Cleveland is not going to deter James from returning, if indeed he decides he wants to go back to the Cavs.
To read more of Chris Broussard's take on LeBron James' potential return to Cleveland, and more buzz from around the NBA, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo doubtful vs. Thunder with back spasms
- LeBron, Cavs get back to .500 with Wiz rout
- Griz hold off Lakers to extend run, go to 13-2
- Wall: Always going to be rivals with Irving, Rose
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA Playoffs On ESPN.com
- Dave McMenamin retweeted
- Israel Gutierrez retweeted