Brown hire doesn't rule out LeBron
Why James could still return to Cleveland in 2014, plus more league buzz
If you're a Cavaliers fan and you're thinking Brown's rehiring means a reunion with James is no longer possible, relax.
Here's the deal: Brown's presence in Cleveland is not going to deter James from returning, if indeed he decides he wants to go back to the Cavs.
To read more of Chris Broussard's take on LeBron James' potential return to Cleveland, and more buzz from around the NBA, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe critical of himself after loss to Raptors
- Sources: Kings to acquire Gay from Raptors
- Williams, Pierce hope to return vs. Celtics
- Sources: Clips close in on ex-Spur Jackson
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA Playoffs On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Cleveland Cavaliers Navy CLIMALITE Performance Polo