Brown hire doesn't rule out LeBron
Why James could still return to Cleveland in 2014, plus more league buzz
If you're a Cavaliers fan and you're thinking Brown's rehiring means a reunion with James is no longer possible, relax.
Here's the deal: Brown's presence in Cleveland is not going to deter James from returning, if indeed he decides he wants to go back to the Cavs.
To read more of Chris Broussard's take on LeBron James' potential return to Cleveland, and more buzz from around the NBA, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers' George: Ready to live up to pressure
- NBA putting its social media handle on ball
- Ginobili has stress fracture, to skip World Cup
- Bosh on leaving Heat: 'It was close'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA Playoffs On ESPN.com
- Brian Windhorst retweeted