A season bitten by the injury bug
From Andrew Bynum to Derrick Rose, from Rajon Rondo to most recently Kobe Bryant, the 2012-13 NBA season has been defined as much by who has been absent compared to who has actually been on the court. Although there haven't necessarily been any more injuries than usual, they have tended to strike atypically high-profile players.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo ahead of matchup vs. Bulls: No what-ifs
- Kings owner: Coach must be 'jazz director'
- Bulls' Noah says he'll return to face Knicks
- Bucks' Parker lost for season to torn ACL
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Warriors' Run Ends At 16
- In a battle of the NBA's best, Memphis put an end to Golden State's franchise-best win streak.