A season bitten by the injury bug
From Andrew Bynum to Derrick Rose, from Rajon Rondo to most recently Kobe Bryant, the 2012-13 NBA season has been defined as much by who has been absent compared to who has actually been on the court. Although there haven't necessarily been any more injuries than usual, they have tended to strike atypically high-profile players.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- MJ's 'flu game' shoes shatter auction record
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Melo: Woodson 'can't worry about' status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- Tervis Los Angeles Lakers 16 oz Team Logo Tumbler