Granger's void already filled in Indy
How will the Indiana Pacers replace Danny Granger? Problem already solved
Updated: March 28, 2013, 8:29 PM ETBy Kevin Pelton | ESPN Insider
Brian Spurlock/USA TODAY SportsDanny Granger's season officially ended Thursday, when the Indiana Pacers announced that their veteran forward will undergo surgery on his left knee that will keep him out the remainder of the schedule.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
- Sources: Lakers offer coaching job to Scott
- Melo: It was 'always Chicago or New York'
- Report: NBA considering 7-day All-Star break
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Indiana Pacers Paul George #24 Game Time Navy T-Shirt