Granger's void already filled in Indy
How will the Indiana Pacers replace Danny Granger? Problem already solved
Updated: March 28, 2013, 8:29 PM ETBy Kevin Pelton | ESPN Insider
Brian Spurlock/USA TODAY SportsDanny Granger's season officially ended Thursday, when the Indiana Pacers announced that their veteran forward will undergo surgery on his left knee that will keep him out the remainder of the schedule.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
- Sources: Nets to sign Collins for rest of season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Indiana Pacers Paul George #24 Iconic Flux Jersey