Simulating the West playoff race
With Pau Gasol out, do the Lakers have a chance to reach the postseason?
As we approach the NBA's All-Star break, the playoff pictures should be clearing up. Instead, after the top two teams, the Western Conference races are as muddled as ever. With the help of simulating the remainder of the season a thousand times, let's take a look at what the numbers say about who will end up where when the music stops in April.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Sources: Clips star Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
- Sources: Agents protesting NBPA head vote
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Houston Rockets Cue Rack