Who wins the Rudy Gay deal?
Updated: January 30, 2013, 10:06 PM ETBy Tom Haberstroh | ESPN Insider
The Memphis Grizzlies' longest-tenured player in franchise history is moving on. As reported by ESPN's Marc Stein, the Grizzlies have agreed upon a deal that will send small forward Rudy Gay and backup center Hamed Haddadi to the Toronto Raptors in exchange for point guard Jose Calderon and power forward Ed Davis, according to league sources. Calderon will be sent to Detroit for forwards Tayshaun Prince and Austin Daye. The Grizzlies are also said to be receiving a second-round pick from Toronto.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.