Where are Pacers, Grizzlies going?
Originally Published: January 21, 2013By Kevin Pelton | ESPN Insider
Brian Spurlock/USA TODAY SportsPaul George has taken a step forward for Indiana while Rudy Gay could be moving on from Memphis.When the Indiana Pacers and Memphis Grizzlies square off in Monday's annual matinee celebrating the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., both teams might feel like they're looking in the mirror. In a league trending toward smaller lineups, the Pacers and Grizzlies feature inside-out offenses built around a pair of quality big men. Those post players also anchor elite defenses.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- D'Antoni on Gasol complaints: 'Play harder'
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Rodman returning to North Korea as coach
- Bulls make it official, sign guard Augustin
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- For Bare Feet Indiana Pacers Soft Sleep Socks