Are Celtics sneaky good?
Boston greatly improved its roster quietly and efficiently
Most of the talk this offseason has centered on the Los Angeles Lakers, Oklahoma City Thunder and Miami Heat. Even the Philadelphia 76ers have drawn some interest with the addition of Andrew Bynum. Big trades and free-agent acquisitions will do that.
However, the Boston Celtics did neither (save for re-signing Kevin Garnett) and very quietly have had a tremendous offseason. With some good fortune this season, they could be just the team to break Miami's stranglehold on the Eastern Conference crown.
To read more about how the Boston Celtics quietly but significantly improved their roster, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Cousins powers Kings to win over Mavericks
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Griffin leads short-handed Clips by Sixers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Boston Celtics Rajon Rondo Swingman Revolution 30 Kelly Green Basketball Jersey