Are Celtics sneaky good?
Boston greatly improved its roster quietly and efficiently
Most of the talk this offseason has centered on the Los Angeles Lakers, Oklahoma City Thunder and Miami Heat. Even the Philadelphia 76ers have drawn some interest with the addition of Andrew Bynum. Big trades and free-agent acquisitions will do that.
However, the Boston Celtics did neither (save for re-signing Kevin Garnett) and very quietly have had a tremendous offseason. With some good fortune this season, they could be just the team to break Miami's stranglehold on the Eastern Conference crown.
To read more about how the Boston Celtics quietly but significantly improved their roster, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA taps 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Brooklyn Nets Kevin Garnett #2 Black Gametime T-Shirt