From great to superstar in 2012-13?
Irving, Anderson and Bynum are poised to reach new heights this season
It's that time of the year, when we start hearing about players being in the best shape of their career. They either lose 15 pounds of fat or gain 15 pounds of muscle. Everyone is optimistic about the upcoming season, and expectations are high.
But for some players, exuberance wouldn't be irrational. Every season we see players break out from pack, but it's even tougher to make the leap from star to superstar. Who's the next star to catapult into the MVP discussion in 2012-13, as Kevin Love did last season?
To read more about who Tom Haberstroh says could go from All-Star to superstar in 2012-13, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Cleveland Cavaliers Kyrie Irving #2 Wine Gametime T-Shirt