From great to superstar in 2012-13?
Irving, Anderson and Bynum are poised to reach new heights this season
It's that time of the year, when we start hearing about players being in the best shape of their career. They either lose 15 pounds of fat or gain 15 pounds of muscle. Everyone is optimistic about the upcoming season, and expectations are high.
But for some players, exuberance wouldn't be irrational. Every season we see players break out from pack, but it's even tougher to make the leap from star to superstar. Who's the next star to catapult into the MVP discussion in 2012-13, as Kevin Love did last season?
To read more about who Tom Haberstroh says could go from All-Star to superstar in 2012-13, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Williams, Pierce hope to return vs. Celtics
- Sources: Clips close in on ex-Spur Jackson
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Cleveland Cavaliers Andrew Bynum Replica Revolution 30 Burgundy Basketball Jersey