From great to superstar in 2012-13?
Irving, Anderson and Bynum are poised to reach new heights this season
- Getty ImagesIrving, Anderson and Bynum are all poised to take a huge step toward superstardom this season.
It's that time of the year, when we start hearing about players being in the best shape of their career. They either lose 15 pounds of fat or gain 15 pounds of muscle. Everyone is optimistic about the upcoming season, and expectations are high.
But for some players, exuberance wouldn't be irrational. Every season we see players break out from pack, but it's even tougher to make the leap from star to superstar. Who's the next star to catapult into the MVP discussion in 2012-13, as Kevin Love did last season?
To read more about who Tom Haberstroh says could go from All-Star to superstar in 2012-13, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- D'Antoni, Lakers' brass talk state of team
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Cleveland Cavaliers Kyrie Irving #2 Gametime Wine T-Shirt
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index