How good is Golden State?
Stephen Curry and Andrew Bogut could lead Warriors to a breakout season
- Ned Dishman/NBAE via Getty ImagesAs long as Stephen Curry's and Andrew Bogut's ankles hold up, so should Golden State's season.
For the Golden State Warriors, this season is shaping up to be playoffs or bust...ed ankles.
The fate of the 2012-13 rests on the problematic ankles of their star players, Stephen Curry and Andrew Bogut. There's a good reason why the ESPN staff picked Golden State as one of the biggest candidates for a turnaround in this year's Summer Forecast: If healthy, Curry and Bogut are good enough to push the Warriors into the playoff scene for the first time since 2006-07 and just the second time in more than 15 years.
To read more about why Tom Haberstroh thinks Golden State is poised for a breakout season, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- Meeks erupts for 42 as Lakers stun Thunder
- LeBron ditches mask without medical clearance
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index