Nets improving digits for Dwight?
Possible change to Teletovic contract could keep Brooklyn in Howard hunt
Updated: July 4, 2012, 6:44 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Brooklyn hurt its chances of getting Dwight Howard with all the other deals it made, as I wrote Tuesday. That part remains true, but the Nets may not have damaged their odds to quite the extent we previously thought. As a reminder, none of these contracts we're hearing reported are on paper yet (moves can't be made official until July 11), and until they are, there's always room to wiggle.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Report: Kidd used '13-letter word' on Frank
- Williams, Pierce hope to return vs. Celtics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Offseason
- adidas Men's Brooklyn Nets Kevin Garnett #2 Gametime Black T-Shirt