Nets improving digits for Dwight?
Possible change to Teletovic contract could keep Brooklyn in Howard hunt
Updated: July 4, 2012, 6:44 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
- Brooklyn hurt its chances of getting Dwight Howard with all the other deals it made, as I wrote Tuesday. That part remains true, but the Nets may not have damaged their odds to quite the extent we previously thought. As a reminder, none of these contracts we're hearing reported are on paper yet (moves can't be made official until July 11), and until they are, there's always room to wiggle.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Lakers talk state of team after rout
- Sources: Knicks, Jackson discussed coaching
- Noah declines to talk about Carmelo 'gossip'
- Grizzlies' Randolph (flu) returns to lineup
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Offseason
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com