Most likely to be traded
Who could be moved at the deadline? Here's the latest word on 10 stars
Originally Published: March 8, 2012By Chad Ford | ESPN.com
- Getty ImagesWill Monta Ellis, Dwight Howard and Steve Nash be wearing different unis after the March 15 deadline?With the trade deadline just a week away, we should be in high gear. Instead, a number of GMs are reporting trade deadline gridlock.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- D'Antoni, Lakers' brass talk state of team
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's Houston Rockets #12 Match Up Grey Fitted Tee
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com