Small trades, big impact
Here are five potential (smaller) deals that could shape the second half of the season
Although much of the focus leading up to the NBA's March 15 trade deadline has focused on Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol, a number of smaller trades could have a big impact on the futures of several teams.
Some trades will help teams make a deep run in the playoffs this season, while others will address longer-term goals such as stockpiling draft picks and ensuring cap flexibility.
Here are five potential smaller deals that could have a big impact:
To read the full article on five small trades that could have a big impact, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Newly added Jackson will be active for Clips
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Pacers-Heat tilt NBA TV's top watched ever
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Atlanta Hawks 3-Stripe Navy Track Pants