What's wrong with Amare?
Stoudemire's stunning decline on offense should have the Knicks very concerned
Let's start with this right off the bat:
David Lee, Al Harrington and Anthony Randolph each have better player efficiency ratings than the Knicks' $100 million man, Amare Stoudemire, this season. Yes, Anthony Randolph (15.9 PER) has been more productive with his minutes than Stoudemire (15.7 PER).
The sobering reality in New York is that in just a year's time, Stoudemire has gone from MVP candidate to a league-average player, at least statistically.
So we have to ask:
What happened to Amare Stoudemire?
To read more about why the Knicks should be very worried over Stoudemire's recent play, become an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Woodson: Jackson would only help Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth New York Knicks Primary Logo Royal Long Sleeve Shirt