Better athlete? LeBron vs Wade
Among two All-Star teammates, LeBron outmatches D-Wade ... barely
James and Wade have left lasting scars on defenses and highlight reels with their brand of game-changing hops. Both are versatile leapers generously mixing up their dunk opportunities off of both one and two legs depending on the situation.
But no one in the league can power up off of one leg the way James can. With a full head of steam he can get his head equal with the rim. His tomahawk jams have become the NBA's signature highlight. James is a master improviser around the rim, and combined with his long arms, he gets enough elevation to outleap nearly any attempt to block his shot.
To read more of how Chris Palmer thinks LeBron James is more athletic than his teammate Dwyane Wade, become an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lillard's 3 sends Trail Blazers by Cavaliers
- Thunder rattle Nuggets to grab 7th in a row
- Kobe scores 21 as Lakers get past Grizzlies
- LeBron (ankle) misses practice, game-time call
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Miami Heat Chris Bosh Replica Revolution 30 Black Basketball Jersey