Cavs can build better big three
If they can swing the deal, adding Kevin Love is an absolute no-brainer
Unlike "The Decision," LeBron James' returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers as a free agent last Friday doesn't immediately create a star-studded big three. However, one more transaction -- the Cavaliers dealing for Minnesota Timberwolves star Kevin Love -- would bring together a trio of players, including Cleveland incumbent Kyrie Irving, that would have the potential to surpass the threesome that helped the Miami Heat reach the NBA Finals four times and win two championships.
To read more about what Kevin Love could mean to the Cavs, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant sprains ankle in career-best first half
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Curry rallies Warriors to win over Thunder
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NBA FREE AGENCY ON ESPN.COM
FREE AGENCY COVERAGE
- KD's Night Cut Short In Loss
- KD hurts ankle