Winners, losers of Sterling saga
Who ultimately comes out on top or at the bottom of Clippers' sordid mess?
A lot has transpired in the month since Donald Sterling's audio recordings were made public, but with a likely new owner in place, things seem to be drawing to a close. Steve Ballmer's $2 billion bid to buy the team still has to be approved by the NBA's Board of Governors, and Donald Sterling has sued the league (although most legal experts agree his complaint has very little merit), and there might be issues to work out regarding Donald's competency and Shelly Sterling's ability to act on behalf of the Sterling trust. But at least we have a sense of how things are likely to play out.
Let's take a look at the winners and losers in this whole sordid mess.
To read more of who Larry Coon says are the winners and losers of the Donald Sterling saga, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers must play D
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Los Angeles Clippers Staples Center Signature Stadium Photo