2014 NBA Draft Big Board 7.0
Latter half of board sees major movement, including several rising Europeans
The top 10 don't budge in the latest edition of our Big Board. In many ways, this board has been as steady as it's been in years. Neither a couple of bad games from Andrew Wiggins nor an out-of-character outburst from Marcus Smart are shaking up the board. With NBA scouts getting more confident in their scouting reports, the search is turning to the second half of the draft where the movement is much more volatile.
Here is our seventh Big Board of the 2014 NBA draft.
1. Joel Embiid
Embiid has risen to the top of most draft boards in the NBA. But his play the last few weeks hasn't been stellar. He looks banged up and is clearly not playing with the motor or passion that he did early in the season. He's still No. 1 but his meteoric rise has stalled
To read the rest of Chad Ford's NBA Draft Big Board 7.0, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.