Are Melo to Bulls rumors legit?
The latest rumors from NBA sources regarding trade talk and other moves
- Jeff Zelevansky/Getty ImagesCarmelo Anthony is averaging 27.1 points and a career-high 9.0 rebounds per game.
With the NBA trade deadline just three weeks away, the rumor mill is about to go into overdrive. For the fans who live for scuttlebutt, it'll be a great time. For the players whose names are heard along the grapevine, it'll be an unsettling month.
In speaking with several league executives and agents this week, here are some of the things I was told:
• It's not unanimous, but most executives I spoke with think Chicago will go after Carmelo Anthony in free agency.
To read more about Carmelo Anthony's possible move to Chicago and the rest of the latest NBA trade and free-agent rumors, become an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: 'Looks like' Phil will take Knicks' job
- Cavs' Bennett out 3 weeks with knee injury
- Injury won't sideline Warriors' Curry vs. Mavs
- Magic rookie Oladipo to return against Bucks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index