Which way are the Raptors going?
Six big questions on the long-term plan for a suddenly resilient Toronto team
Originally Published: December 24, 2013By Tom Haberstroh | ESPN Insider
AP Photo/Alonzo AdamsThe Raptors are on the rise since trading Rudy Gay, but are they better off playing for the draft?Having trouble figuring out the Toronto Raptors? You're not alone. At 11-15, they remain one of greatest mysteries in the game. Are they any good? Do they even want to be good? Are they winning the Atlantic Division by default?
To read the rest from Tom Haberstroh on the Raptors, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Sacramento Kings DeMarcus Cousins #15 Swingman Revolution 30 Basketball Jersey