Which way are the Raptors going?
Six big questions on the long-term plan for a suddenly resilient Toronto team
Originally Published: December 24, 2013By Tom Haberstroh | ESPN Insider
AP Photo/Alonzo AdamsThe Raptors are on the rise since trading Rudy Gay, but are they better off playing for the draft?Having trouble figuring out the Toronto Raptors? You're not alone. At 11-15, they remain one of greatest mysteries in the game. Are they any good? Do they even want to be good? Are they winning the Atlantic Division by default?
To read the rest from Tom Haberstroh on the Raptors, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kings owner: Coach must be 'jazz director'
- Bucks' Parker lost for season to torn ACL
- Warriors' streak ends at 16 as Griz too much
- Westbrook, KD fuel OKC's 7th straight victory
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Warriors' Run Ends At 16
- In a battle of the NBA's best, Memphis put an end to Golden State's franchise-best win streak.