Prognosis for Redick, Davis, Pierce
Breaking down three different players with three different hand injuries
During the 2012-13 season, it seemed as if knee injuries were all the rage. From Rajon Rondo, Danilo Gallinari and Russell Westbrook to even a rehabbing Derrick Rose, knee ligaments took a pounding. That trend has continued into this campaign, with the early-season injuries to Rose (again) and Marc Gasol.
While Davis' and Pierce's absences might have the biggest impact on their respective teams, it's Redick's injury that could have the biggest impact careerwise.
To read more of Dr. Mark Adickes' breakdown of the injuries to Paul Pierce, Anthony Davis and J.J. Redick, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Taylor apologizes, will not appeal NBA ban
- LeBron on start: 'I got to do a better job'
- Rockets' Howard to miss third straight game
- Pelicans' Gordon (shoulder) out indefinitely
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Exploring 'Black Planet'
- David Shields, author of "Black Planet," talks about the film version.