Prognosis for Redick, Davis, Pierce
Breaking down three different players with three different hand injuries
During the 2012-13 season, it seemed as if knee injuries were all the rage. From Rajon Rondo, Danilo Gallinari and Russell Westbrook to even a rehabbing Derrick Rose, knee ligaments took a pounding. That trend has continued into this campaign, with the early-season injuries to Rose (again) and Marc Gasol.
While Davis' and Pierce's absences might have the biggest impact on their respective teams, it's Redick's injury that could have the biggest impact careerwise.
To read more of Dr. Mark Adickes' breakdown of the injuries to Paul Pierce, Anthony Davis and J.J. Redick, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Sources: Lakers bring in Beasley for workout
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth New Orleans Pelicans Anthony Davis #23 Road Navy Replica Jersey