Prognosis for Redick, Davis, Pierce
Breaking down three different players with three different hand injuries
During the 2012-13 season, it seemed as if knee injuries were all the rage. From Rajon Rondo, Danilo Gallinari and Russell Westbrook to even a rehabbing Derrick Rose, knee ligaments took a pounding. That trend has continued into this campaign, with the early-season injuries to Rose (again) and Marc Gasol.
While Davis' and Pierce's absences might have the biggest impact on their respective teams, it's Redick's injury that could have the biggest impact careerwise.
To read more of Dr. Mark Adickes' breakdown of the injuries to Paul Pierce, Anthony Davis and J.J. Redick, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers' George: Ready to live up to pressure
- NBA putting its social media handle on ball
- Ginobili has stress fracture, to skip World Cup
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Adidas Men's New Orleans Pelicans Anthony Davis #23 Game Time Navy T-shirt