East Forecast: Ranking worst to first
This conference will have several power teams alongside a collection of doormats
Originally Published: December 21, 2011By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Mike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesWith a full season together under their belts, these three amigos in Miami look like East favorites.Life isn't fair, and neither is the distribution of talent in the Eastern Conference, where four teams hoard the A-list stars and leave the rest fighting for scraps. While I wrote the other day that the West standings likely will be very compressed this season, the East is just the opposite.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pierce: Rivalry with LeBron 'misunderstood'
- Cavs' Blatt: Want to get Love more involved
- NBPA: Taylor ban excessive, violates CBA
- Clippers jump out fast in dousing of Heat
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2011-12 NBA SEASON PREVIEW
- Kevin Arnovitz retweeted
- Brian Windhorst retweeted