East Forecast: Ranking worst to first
This conference will have several power teams alongside a collection of doormats
Originally Published: December 21, 2011By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Mike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesWith a full season together under their belts, these three amigos in Miami look like East favorites.Life isn't fair, and neither is the distribution of talent in the Eastern Conference, where four teams hoard the A-list stars and leave the rest fighting for scraps. While I wrote the other day that the West standings likely will be very compressed this season, the East is just the opposite.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rivers: 'It's going to be hard' facing Celtics
- Newly added Jackson will be active for Clips
- Pacers-Heat tilt NBA TV's top watched ever
- 76ers' Carter-Williams out with knee infection
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2011-12 NBA SEASON PREVIEW
- adidas Men's Atlanta Hawks Authentic Practice Red Adjustable Hat