Scouts: Cavs vs. Pistons, Game 7
Updated: May 21, 2006, 7:45 AM ETBy | Scouts Inc.
Scouting reports: Cavs-Pistons | Nets-Heat | Mavs-Spurs | Clippers-Suns
Cleveland Offense: LeBron James cannot get into a stretch where he settles for outside shots. James has to continue to drive to the basket and force the Pistons to pick up fouls as they attempt to contest his layups.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA elects 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Miami Heat LeBron James #6 Game Time White T-Shirt