Scouts: Cavs vs. Pistons, Game 7
Updated: May 21, 2006, 7:45 AM ETBy | Scouts Inc.
Scouting reports: Cavs-Pistons | Nets-Heat | Mavs-Spurs | Clippers-Suns
Cleveland Offense: LeBron James cannot get into a stretch where he settles for outside shots. James has to continue to drive to the basket and force the Pistons to pick up fouls as they attempt to contest his layups.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
- Paul: Sitting out possible if Sterling remains
- Cavs still out front in Love talks, sources say
- Harden's 'cornerstones' belief miffs Parsons
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Miami Heat LeBron James Gold Coin Photo Mint