Scouts: Cavs vs. Pistons Game 5
Cavaliers offense: If Richard Hamilton is going to guard LeBron James, expect James to go right at him. Hamilton is not strong enough to use his body against him. The Cavs should run their offense through LeBron, especially if Detroit isn't going to trap him when he brings the ball up the court. Cleveland is having a lot of success with a 1-4 spread with James at the top, out past the 3-point line. The rotation of picks by either Anderson Varejao or Donyell Marshall have been successful. This allows for three options: a drive by James, a roll by Varejao, or a jumper by Marshall.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Bird on Pacers: 'Not mad. I'm disappointed'
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Miami Heat LeBron James Replica Revolution 30 Black Basketball Jersey