Scouting report: Clippers vs. Suns Game 4
Updated: May 13, 2006, 8:12 PM ETBy | Scouts Inc.
Round 2 scouting reports: Cavs-Pistons | Nets-Heat | Mavs-Spurs | Clippers-Suns Suns Offense: The Suns will continue to get good position in the post if the Clippers run bigger men out on Steve Nash to slow him down and Tim Thomas drags Elton Brand to the outside to defend his shooting. Starting Thomas, Shawn Marion and Boris Diaw strengthens the front line defensively but also allows Phoenix to get more rebounds. The Clippers might stay straight up with Shaun Livingston guarding Nash, so that Los Angeles can keep Brand out of foul trouble. The quickness of the frontline of Phoenix has made the Clippers look slow. When Brand isn't in the middle blocking shots, it allows the Suns to be more aggressive and get fouls on the Clipper big men.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers 'must play D'
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth New York Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire #1 Blue Gametime T-Shirt