Scouts: Cavaliers vs. Pistons Game 2
Cavaliers Offense: In Game 1 against the Pistons, Cleveland shot 50 percent and had only six turnovers in the first half but was still down 21 points. The Cavaliers should look to set up Larry Hughes, Flip Murray and Donyell Marshall as early as possible and hope that their involvement will prevent them from floating and watching LeBron James. And, if they hit some shots, they might play better defense. James should look to set up in the post -- this will put the ball in the hands of his teammates, and James won't be asked to create something off the dribble against a defense that is focusing solely on him.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Kobe won't play again this season
- Bird on Pacers: 'Not mad; I'm disappointed'
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Miami Heat LeBron James #6 Game Time White T-Shirt