Cuban's mouth reflects badly on him and his team
Originally Published: June 20, 2006By Chris Sheridan | ESPN Insider
DALLAS -- Upon further review, I can report with the utmost certainty that Mark Cuban cursed in the direction of NBA commissioner David Stern two nights ago. I have seen the videotape, and as players are fond of saying after video sessions, the tape doesn't lie. In the moments immediately after Game 5 of the NBA Finals ended, Cuban walked over to the scorer's table, looked up in the direction of the area where Stern was sitting and clearly can be seen (by reading his lips) saying, "That was a [b-------] job. That was [b-------]."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
- Sources: Nets to sign Collins for rest of season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Dallas Mavericks Pre-Game Blue T-Shirt