Scouting Report: Spurs-Nuggets
If the Spurs are to win Game 2, they must keep the Nuggets' Andre Miller out of the lane, win the rebounding battle and hope Tim Duncan plays like himself.
Updated: April 29, 2005, 6:31 PM ETBy Brian James | ESPN Insider
The San Antonio Spurs knew going into this series that they would be playing the hottest team since the All Star break in the Denver Nuggets. The Nuggets' 25-4 second-half record speaks for itself. After a wake-up call and a 93-87 home loss, the real Spurs must show up or we could have an upset in the making. Let's break the two teams down and see how they match up.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- D'Antoni corrects Kobe: Lakers started well
- Player can keep $20K from half-court shot
- Granger eyes Friday return after long layoff
- Bulls' Deng to miss second straight game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Denver Nuggets Ty Lawson #3 Gold Gametime T-Shirt