Billups near flawless running Piston offense
If this development had been expected that'd be one thing, but it's come completely out of the blue. San Antonio's defense and Detroit's offense were both near the middle of the pack in turnovers per possession this season, making turnovers an unlikely area to become a focal point of the series.
I wish had a convenient explanation for how the Pistons are doing this, but it's easier to explain the presence of something than its absence. Right now, the Pistons are playing their usual offensive game, except the turnovers are absent. As a result, their overall success has been much better than anyone could have guessed when the series started.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Aldridge's surprise return suits Blazers in win
- Waiters: Not scapegoat for Cavs' early issues
- SVG on Jennings injury: 'Doesn't look good'
- Cuban: Fan vote shows ASG system 'broken'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Adidas Men's San Antonio Spurs 2013 Nba Finals Roster T-shirt