Ibaka return not unrealistic
Severity of injury and player's quick healing give reason for optimism to play
The news that Serge Ibaka could be available to play in the Western Conference finals is optimistic, but not unrealistic.
With Thunder general manager Sam Presti announcing on Friday that the swelling and stiffness Ibaka had been suffering had subsided, the Thunder now have cause for optimism that Ibaka could return.
To read more of whether Dr. Mark Adickes thinks a return by Serge Ibaka is realistic, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.