No way to foresee Westbrook injury
Why James Harden is not the guard the Thunder should regret losing now
When news broke that Russell Westbrook will be out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a torn lateral meniscus, a slew of questions reflexively rushed to the surface.
How long will he be out? How does this affect the Thunder's chances against the Houston Rockets? What about beyond?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Thunder take 8th in row; home mark at 13-0
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Ex-Suns forward Dumas arrested in Arizona
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA Playoffs On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Oklahoma City Thunder Serge Ibaka #9 Game Time Navy T-Shirt