No way to foresee Westbrook injury
Why James Harden is not the guard the Thunder should regret losing now
When news broke that Russell Westbrook will be out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a torn lateral meniscus, a slew of questions reflexively rushed to the surface.
How long will he be out? How does this affect the Thunder's chances against the Houston Rockets? What about beyond?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pistons lose Jennings (Achilles) for the year
- Hawks win 16th straight, extend team record
- LeBron, Cavs top Thunder for 6th straight win
- Curry, Warriors win 19th straight at home
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA Playoffs On ESPN.com
- Israel Gutierrez retweeted
- J.A. Adande retweeted